Miss Minnesota Travels

Get the full scoop on Nicole Swanson's appearances, travels, and experiences as Miss Minnesota 2006.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Lights... Camera...

Q. What’s more fun to wear than a beautiful evening gown?

A. Dozens of beautiful evening gowns.

Today’s main event was an all-day photo shoot for Rodney Alfred, the gown line by Minneapolis’ own Rod Simonson. Words simply can’t describe the beauty of these pieces (or the photography, by Jana Noonan), so I’ll just wait until I have photos to post. Soon, hopefully.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nicole! I just found your blog! I'm glad I get to hear about your life more often.

    Nice looking theme you picked. ;)

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger chen said…

    Sweet, you finally got a blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home