Miss Minnesota Travels

Get the full scoop on Nicole Swanson's appearances, travels, and experiences as Miss Minnesota 2006.

Monday, November 20, 2006

In the News

Over the past month or so, a variety of publications have included mention of the Miss Minnesota program or my platform:

(click on images for full-size)


an advertisement for Edina Eye Physicians & Surgeons, P.A.
my wonderful IntraLase (like LASIK, minus the blade) sponsors


the fall newsletter for the New York String Orchestra Seminar
I participated in 2004 - two concerts in Carnegie Hall, including one with Gil Shaham!


AAA Living's Nov/Dec issue
I don't know what I'd do without roadside assistance :)


The Schubert Club's Fall Newsletter
(I participated in Schubert Club competitions for several years and still perform at events they sponsor)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home