Miss Minnesota Travels

Get the full scoop on Nicole Swanson's appearances, travels, and experiences as Miss Minnesota 2006.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Dodge Center

I spent today in Dodge Center at Triton Elementary School, where I spoke with and performed for all K-5 students.


One of my favorite moments: I walked into the cafeteria while the Kindergarteners and First Graders were eating lunch, and hundreds of little hands instantly shot up in the air and started waving excitedly. That illustrates to me the power of the crown - its ability to captivate audiences and give the wearer a larger voice and a broader audience.

Many thanks to Nancy Matti, the music teacher at Triton Elementary, for organizing this day!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How do you get the crown to stay on your head?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home