Miss Minnesota Travels

Get the full scoop on Nicole Swanson's appearances, travels, and experiences as Miss Minnesota 2006.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

ROCKY!

When I received a confirmation email that I had been one of the first twenty contestants to RSVP to the Aladdin's invitation to the Las Vegas premiere of Rocky Balboa, I jumped up and down. Literally.

And I am that excited to go back to Las Vegas in a couple weeks. It was an amazing (I've been using that adjective a lot recently), albeit short (26 hours?) experience. And since a picture paints a thousand words, I'll keep the commentary brief.

Stallone. He's not as short as some people had predicted.
And his movie was truly enjoyable.


One of FOUR (4!!!) limo rides. With Christie Hageman (Miss MT) and
Lynette Boggs (member of MAO Board of Directors)

The group (minus Miss LA - her plane had been delayed) - my apologize for the demonic eyes on everybody... even red-eye tools couldn't fix it!

My Miss America roommate, Heidi Voight, representing the great state of Connecticut. We'll have a blast together :)


Yep, that's Carrot Top. In conversation, he was genuine, intelligent, and kind... but he makes faces in photos. Everybody has their thing, I guess.

Gene Kilroy, former business manager for Muhammad Ali. Seriously. The ring on my index finger is one of his championship rings. Seriously.

Last but not least... the one and only David Hasselhoff!
He's moving to Vegas for this. Amazing.

The end... but really, it's just the beginning :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home