Miss Minnesota Travels

Get the full scoop on Nicole Swanson's appearances, travels, and experiences as Miss Minnesota 2006.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Day 3...

I know, I'm getting really original with these titles...

This morning started out with a visit to the Capitol! My representative, Mary Liz Holberg, met us for a tour of the House Floor. Natalie Davis (Miss MN's Outstanding Teen) has an uncle who is a state senator, and he kindly gave us a tour of the Senate Floor and the Rotunda.

The view from the top - 3rd floor, on our way up to the roof!

All the Misses and all the Teens!

Natalie & I with the famous golden horses


Lunch at the Minnesota Room at Le Cordon Bleu - we had a fantastically energetic hostess (here she's snapping photos for the contestants)


Flaming Coffee!!!


(Happily endorsed by Miss Twin Cities, Miss Coon Rapids, and Miss Midwest)


Riding the Light Rail on the way to the Twins game!


I love public transit :)


Natalie & the Teen contestants outside the Metrodome


Mackenzie, Lacey, me, & Karissa in the Metrodome's lobby


We were introduced on the field - we stood on the line outside the baseline (it probably has an official name and I just don't know what it is)... but we were within FEET of the players warming up!!!

Tomorrow - Golf tournament, and our first rehearsal in the theatre!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home